Just a quick note, i have released ScummVM 1.0.0-rc1-fremantle3 containing the following enhancements:
- full-screen mode can be entered and left with ctrl-f.
- Global menu can be entered with ctrl-s
- SCI games have been enabled. A brief test with Larry 6 and Quest for Glory 2 seemed promising!
Screenshot with Quest for Glory 2:
Things TODO left:
- Come up with new keypresses for the essential features like saving and loading game
- Upload the binary package to maemo.org Downloads and fremantle repositories
- Submit things to the mainstream project in case I actually do any
production-quality code changes, instead of random hacking around
(though I’m not hiding anything, all my stuff is available upon request
if someone really wants.)
- Try to get the screen centered (already happens in fullscreen)
- Display the mouse cursor (actually already seems to happen in AGI games like Larry 1)